Product Launch - GLOBAL: Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Whisky 35 Years Old
Click through to view Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Whisky 35 Years Old
Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Whisky 35 Years Old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highland, single malt, 44.3% abv
Available – From this month
Location - Worldwide, in specialist whisky outlets
Price – In UK, GBP200 (US$316)
Distribution - International Beverage Holdings
Inver House Distillers is to release a 35-year-old vintage of its AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
The variant is produced at the Knockdhu Distillery near Huntly. The single malt was taken from six casks at the distillery and comes in an etched bottle encased in a white leatherette tube holder.
The packaging also features a depiction of the landscape surrounding Knockdhu.
In March, the company released a limited edition run of its AnCnoc 1998 vintage.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down