Product Launch - GLOBAL: Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Whisky 35 Years Old
Click through to view Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Whisky 35 Years Old
Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Whisky 35 Years Old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highland, single malt, 44.3% abv
Available – From this month
Location - Worldwide, in specialist whisky outlets
Price – In UK, GBP200 (US$316)
Distribution - International Beverage Holdings
Inver House Distillers is to release a 35-year-old vintage of its AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
The variant is produced at the Knockdhu Distillery near Huntly. The single malt was taken from six casks at the distillery and comes in an etched bottle encased in a white leatherette tube holder.
The packaging also features a depiction of the landscape surrounding Knockdhu.
In March, the company released a limited edition run of its AnCnoc 1998 vintage.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts