Product Launch - GLOBAL: Inver House Distillers' anCnoc 1999 Vintage
Click through to view Inver House Distillers' anCnoc 1999 Vintage
Inver House Distillers' anCnoc 1999 Vintage
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 46% abv
Available - From this month
Location - The UK, Germany, Russia and Taiwan
Price - SRP of GBP49.99 (US$82) per unit, limited to 750 cases
Distribution - International Beverage
Inver House Distillers has launched a 1999 vintage expression of its anCnoc Scotch whisky brand. The iteration has been matured in Bourbon and Sherry oak casks and is neither chill-filtered nor coloured.
Last year, Inver House, which is part of International Beverage Holdings, the international arm of ThaiBev, posted rising sales but falling profits in the 12 months of 2012.
anCnoc Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky has today (15th January) announced the latest hand selected addition to its exceptional portfolio, the limited edition 1999 Vintage. Only 750 cases of this rare single malt will be available in the UK, Russia, Germany and Taiwan from January 2013 with a retail price of £49.99 per bottle.
The whisky, which has been matured in American bourbon and Spanish sherry oak casks at Knockdhu Distillery in Knock, Banffshire, has been bottled in its most natural form – neither chill-filtered nor coloured at 46% ABV. The exclusive liquid is amber in colour with a slight golden hue. It is an aromatic expression which is sweet to start with a touch of fruitiness and a long, smooth finish.
In true anCnoc style, the striking white and red colouring of the packaging mirrors the minimalist design of anCnoc’s core range and features an intricate illustration of the enchanting Knockdhu Distillery on the bottle and tube.
anCnoc, which is part of the Inver House Distillers portfolio, is a brand closely associated with the arts, having released a series of limited edition expressions in the past few years designed by the acclaimed Scottish illustrator Peter Arkle. It’s renowned the world over by malt enthusiasts for bringing a contemporary twist to the traditions of fine malt whisky, producing a single malt that is accessible and versatile for all occasions.
anCnoc Brand Manager, Gillian Gibson commented: ‘Releasing our 1999 Vintage marks the first in a series of fresh and exciting developments for anCnoc in 2014 which are sure to intrigue and delight fans of our range. This very special expression, with its distinctive characteristics, will undoubtedly be a welcome addition to anCnoc collections.’
Original source: Company Release
Inver House Distillers has released a limited edition, 18-year-old expression of its anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends