Product Launch - GLOBAL: Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc 1998 Vintage
Click through to view Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc 1998 Vintage
Inver House Distillers' AnCnoc 1998 Vintage
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highland, single malt, 46% abv
Available - From this week, limited to 850 cases
Location - In the UK, Germany, Russia, Japan and France
Price - In UK, GBP50 (US$80) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - International Beverage Holdings
Inver House Distillers is to release a limited edition of the 1998 vintage of its AnCnoc Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
The variant is produced at the Knockdhu Distillery near Huntly.
Inver House Distillers has posted a healthy set of full-year numbers for 2011, with volume growth across its spirits portfolio....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends