USA: Intrepa Toasts the Wine and Spirits Industry With the Addition of ABC Fine Wine and Spirits
Intrepa, leading provider of supply chain execution solutions to the wine and spirits industry, today announced the addition of the nation's largest, privately-owned retailer of fine wine, liquor, gourmet food and cigars as a client. ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will implement Logistics PRO at their distribution center in Orlando, Florida. ABC Fine Wine and Spirits operates over 150 retail stores throughout Florida and will be using Logistics PRO to automate their supply chain from procurement to end user. ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will take advantage of Logistics PRO's advanced functionality including dual replenishment processes, dual picking, multiple zone configuration and temperature zone handling, reverse logistics, integration with conveyor systems, and cycle counting. "Our experience in the wine and spirits industry made us a great fit for ABC Fine Wine and Spirits," says John Stitz, Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Alliances. "We understand the unique challenges the wine and spirits industry face in their supply chain environment and we look forward to helping ABC meet their goals," Stitz continues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned