USA: Intrepa Toasts the Wine and Spirits Industry With the Addition of ABC Fine Wine and Spirits
Intrepa, leading provider of supply chain execution solutions to the wine and spirits industry, today announced the addition of the nation's largest, privately-owned retailer of fine wine, liquor, gourmet food and cigars as a client. ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will implement Logistics PRO at their distribution center in Orlando, Florida. ABC Fine Wine and Spirits operates over 150 retail stores throughout Florida and will be using Logistics PRO to automate their supply chain from procurement to end user. ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will take advantage of Logistics PRO's advanced functionality including dual replenishment processes, dual picking, multiple zone configuration and temperature zone handling, reverse logistics, integration with conveyor systems, and cycle counting. "Our experience in the wine and spirits industry made us a great fit for ABC Fine Wine and Spirits," says John Stitz, Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Alliances. "We understand the unique challenges the wine and spirits industry face in their supply chain environment and we look forward to helping ABC meet their goals," Stitz continues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World