Product Launch - US: International Spirits' Ivanabitch Vodka Dutch Apple and Cherry
Click through to view Ivanabitch's new flavours
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - Started shipping last month
Location - US, 23 states
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
International Spirits has added two new flavours to its Ivanabitch Vodka line as it courts female cocktail drinkers in the US.
Ivanabitch Dutch Apple Vodka and Cherry Vodka started shipping to 23 US states last month, the Florida-based company said yesterday (8 May). They will be available in three sizes - 37.5cl, 75cl and 1.75-litre bottles.
"Flavoured vodkas are a growing trend, because they appeal to a broader demographic of consumers," president & CEO of International Spirits Tony Elward said. “In fact, more women are switching to cocktails with flavoured vodkas as their drink of choice.”
The flavours join Peach, Red Berry, Coconut, Blackberry, Whipped Cream, Lemon, Orange and Vanilla in International Spirits' vodka portfolio. Elward said the company will introduce four more flavours this year.
In February, a survey showed that the flavoured vodka market is likely to continue to grow, with two-fifths of customers saying they intend to drink more.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research