Product Launch - US: International Spirits' Ivanabitch Vodka Dutch Apple and Cherry
Click through to view Ivanabitch's new flavours
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - Started shipping last month
Location - US, 23 states
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
International Spirits has added two new flavours to its Ivanabitch Vodka line as it courts female cocktail drinkers in the US.
Ivanabitch Dutch Apple Vodka and Cherry Vodka started shipping to 23 US states last month, the Florida-based company said yesterday (8 May). They will be available in three sizes - 37.5cl, 75cl and 1.75-litre bottles.
"Flavoured vodkas are a growing trend, because they appeal to a broader demographic of consumers," president & CEO of International Spirits Tony Elward said. “In fact, more women are switching to cocktails with flavoured vodkas as their drink of choice.”
The flavours join Peach, Red Berry, Coconut, Blackberry, Whipped Cream, Lemon, Orange and Vanilla in International Spirits' vodka portfolio. Elward said the company will introduce four more flavours this year.
In February, a survey showed that the flavoured vodka market is likely to continue to grow, with two-fifths of customers saying they intend to drink more.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research