USA: International Media & Cultures Expands Production Facilities and Product Lines
In addition to its original Denver, CO facility, the company is now in
full production at its 85,000 square foot Sabetha, KS, 60,000 square foot Orchard, NE, and 90,000 square foot Superior, NE manufacturing plants. The company is bringing seven additional plants on-line within the next six months to better serve U.S., Canadian, Mexican and South American customers.
"We envision our company taking on a strong food industry leadership role in the years ahead," said Dr. M. Reddy, president of International Media & Cultures. "Our strengths are our scientific and production people. We are innovators. We give companies real solutions to their challenges based on our highly customized, service oriented approach."
International Media & Cultures currently offers a broad range of specialty cultures, ingredients to enhance and improve cheese yields, and patented anti-caking agents used in shredded cheese production. In the coming months, the company will offer new anti-caking products, a unique line of ingredients designed to extend and improve Italian and Mexican cheese toppings, as well as several soy based products designed for the natural products industry. The company also produces powdered, skim and condensed milk, buttermilk, and soymilk for export, private label and co-pack clients.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat