USA: International Media & Cultures Expands Production Facilities and Product Lines
International Media & Cultures, Inc. (IMAC, Inc.), one of the country's leading suppliers of cultures for the dairy and food industries, today announced it will be expanding its production capabilities to three Midwest production centers. The company plans to launch more than 30 new products from these facilities during fourth quarter 2000.In addition to its original Denver, CO facility, the company is now infull production at its 85,000 square foot Sabetha, KS, 60,000 square foot Orchard, NE, and 90,000 square foot Superior, NE manufacturing plants. The company is bringing seven additional plants on-line within the next six months to better serve U.S., Canadian, Mexican and South American customers."We envision our company taking on a strong food industry leadership role in the years ahead," said Dr. M. Reddy, president of International Media & Cultures. "Our strengths are our scientific and production people. We are innovators. We give companies real solutions to their challenges based on our highly customized, service oriented approach."International Media & Cultures currently offers a broad range of specialty cultures, ingredients to enhance and improve cheese yields, and patented anti-caking agents used in shredded cheese production. In the coming months, the company will offer new anti-caking products, a unique line of ingredients designed to extend and improve Italian and Mexican cheese toppings, as well as several soy based products designed for the natural products industry. The company also produces powdered, skim and condensed milk, buttermilk, and soymilk for export, private label and co-pack clients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends