SOUTH AFRICA: International interest in Constantia winery
Constantia Uitsig has become the second high profile Cape wine farm to be put on the market in as many months, this time with a price tag of R94m (US$10.94m) for 40 hectares of the 75ha property. In the short period that the Constantia winery has been offered to prospective domestic and international buyers, about 10 people with foreign wine connections have made further enquiries, according to Pam Golding Properties CEO, Andrew Golding, who is marketing the property.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- SABMiller Q1 sales up 6%