SOUTH AFRICA: International interest in Constantia winery
Constantia Uitsig has become the second high profile Cape wine farm to be put on the market in as many months, this time with a price tag of R94m (US$10.94m) for 40 hectares of the 75ha property. In the short period that the Constantia winery has been offered to prospective domestic and international buyers, about 10 people with foreign wine connections have made further enquiries, according to Pam Golding Properties CEO, Andrew Golding, who is marketing the property.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup