SOUTH AFRICA: International interest in Constantia winery
Constantia Uitsig has become the second high profile Cape wine farm to be put on the market in as many months, this time with a price tag of R94m (US$10.94m) for 40 hectares of the 75ha property. In the short period that the Constantia winery has been offered to prospective domestic and international buyers, about 10 people with foreign wine connections have made further enquiries, according to Pam Golding Properties CEO, Andrew Golding, who is marketing the property.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads