Product Launch - GLOBAL: International Beverage's Hankey Bannister Heritage Blend
Click through to view an image of the product
International Beverage's Hankey Bannister Heritage Blend
Category - Spirits, blended Scotch whisky, 46%
Available - Launched last week
Location - 5,000 cases being made available "globally"
Price - RRP GBP26.99 (US$42) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - International Beverage
International Beverage has launched a "heritage" version of its Hankey Bannister Blended Scotch.
The 5,000-case release was inspired by a bottle of Hankey Bannister from the 1920s that was unearthed in the UK last year, the company said.
Heritage Blend has been created by "adding both higher-aged and peated malts to reproduce a full, sweet flavour with a delicate hint of smoke", International Beverage said.
"We are very fortunate that someone back in the 1920s decided to store this bottle for posterity - and that it was in such good condition 90 years after bottling," said Hankey Bannister brand manager Lynne Buckley
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review