International Beverage unveils new Hankey Bannister look
The revamp covers InterBev's two core Hanky Bannister expressions
International Beverage has revamped the packaging for its Hankey Bannister blended Scotch whisky.
The new look, which highlights the brand's London West End heritage, will roll out in Africa, Russia and Eastern Europe from June, InterBev said today. It covers Hankey Bannister's two core expressions - Hankey Bannister 12 Year Old and Hankey Bannister Original.
This month, a Rabobank report warned that blended Scotch was struggling to remain relevant among younger consumers.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign