Product Launch - GLOBAL: International Beverage Holdings' Old Pulteney Navigator
Click through to view International Beverage Holdings' Old Pulteney Navigator
International Beverage Holdings' Old Pulteney Navigator
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 46% abv
Available - From mid-September, initially in the UK and US
Location - Global, key markets include the UK and US, Scandinavia, France, Germany and Belgium
Price - In UK, GBP39.99 (US$62.00) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - International Beverage Holdings
International Beverage Holdings (IBH) is adding a non-aged expression to its Old Pulteney single malt Scotch whisky portfolio. Old Pulteney Navigator is non chill-filtered, and will be available in the UK and US ahead of a global roll-out early next year.
Old Pulteney, which is produced in Wick in northern Scotland, is owned by Inver House Distillers, which in turn is controlled by IBH, the international arm of ThaiBev.
Earlier this week, IBH announced a sponsorhip tie-up for Old Pulteney with one of the yachts in the Clipper Round the World Race, which starts this weeked.
Also, earlier this month, Inver House Distillers, which also owns the Balblair Scotch whisky brand, credited Old Pulteney with driving its sales in 2012.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research