Product Launch - GLOBAL: International Beverage Holdings' Old Pulteney 1990 Vintage
Click through to view an image of the product
International Beverage Holdings' Old Pulteney 1990 Vintage
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 46%
Available - Launched last Monday (15 November)
Location - Global, off-trade
Price - GBP120 (US$193) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - International Beverage Holdings
International Beverage Holdings has launched a limited-edition 23-year-old expression of its Old Pulteney single malt Scotch whisky brand.
Old Pulteney 1990 Vintage, with an abv of 46%, is non-chill filtered and has been launched globally with a price of GPB120 per bottle. Only 900 bottles are being released, the company said.
“With its eye-catching maritime design and rich intense taste, we are confident that the 1990 vintage will be a hit with global whisky connoisseurs,” said Old Pulteney's senior brand manager, Margaret Mary Clarke.
Old Pulteney, which is produced in Wick in northern Scotland, is owned by Inver House Distillers, which in turn is controlled by IBH, the international arm of ThaiBev.
In August, Inver House Distillers reported a 13% rise in full-year sales, but pre-tax profits fell 21%.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China