Product Launch - GLOBAL: International Beverage Holdings' Balblair Highland Single Malt vintages
Click through to view the new vintages
International Beverage Holdings' Balblair Highland Single Malt vintages
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, 46% abv
Available - From next month
Location - UK, Russia, France, Germany, Holland, Japan, Taiwan; UK off-trade - Royal Mile Whiskies, The Whisky Shop, The Whisky Exchange, Master of Malts, selected Oddbins and independent specialists
Price - 2003 vintage, GBP40.99 (US$66); 1990 vintage, GBP84.99; 1983 vintage, GBP200
Distribution - Wholly-owned distribution in UK and US; independent distributors in rest of world
Inver House Distillers, the Scotch arm of International Beverage Holdings, has released three new vintages in its Balblair single malt Scotch portfolio in time for Christmas.
The vintages - 2003, 1990 and 1983 - will be available in Inver House's global markets and online at Master of Malt. A 1969 vintage, which was released in the US last year, is being rolled out to global markets at the same time, Inver House said.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research