Product Launch - GLOBAL: International Beverage Holdings' Balblair Highland Single Malt vintages
Click through to view the new vintages
International Beverage Holdings' Balblair Highland Single Malt vintages
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, 46% abv
Available - From next month
Location - UK, Russia, France, Germany, Holland, Japan, Taiwan; UK off-trade - Royal Mile Whiskies, The Whisky Shop, The Whisky Exchange, Master of Malts, selected Oddbins and independent specialists
Price - 2003 vintage, GBP40.99 (US$66); 1990 vintage, GBP84.99; 1983 vintage, GBP200
Distribution - Wholly-owned distribution in UK and US; independent distributors in rest of world
Inver House Distillers, the Scotch arm of International Beverage Holdings, has released three new vintages in its Balblair single malt Scotch portfolio in time for Christmas.
The vintages - 2003, 1990 and 1983 - will be available in Inver House's global markets and online at Master of Malt. A 1969 vintage, which was released in the US last year, is being rolled out to global markets at the same time, Inver House said.
A fight to the end – Heineken’s crusade for Asia Pacific Breweries
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...read more
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review