Product Launch - GLOBAL: International Beverage Holdings' Balblair 1989
Click through to view International Beverage Holdings' Balblair 1989
International Beverage Holdings' Balblair 1989
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highland, single malt, 46% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Worldwide but current release focuses on the UK, France and Russia
Price - SRP of EUR72 (US$94.80) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - International Beverage Holdings
International Beverage Holdings has launched the third release of the 1989 vintage of Balblair.
As with the 2001 vintage, released late last year, this expression is non-chill-filtered and has been matured in American oak ex-Bourbon barrels.
This will be the final release of Balblair 1989, the company said.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites