UK: InterContinental Brands targets students with Vodkat Schnapps ad
InterContinental Brands has lined up a television advertising campaign for it Vodkat Schnapps brand in the UK.
The UK-based company said yesterday (22 September) that the campaign will begin this week and run for eight weeks on Channel 4 and E4.
As the campaign rolls out, InterContinental Brands (ICB) said it will also target UK students with an on-screen campaign with a rate card value of nearly GBP500,000 (US$820,000), running through the nation's Student Unions.
Vodkat Schnapps, which has an abv of 22%, is available in 1.5-litre. 1litre, 70cl, 35cl and 20cl bottles.
Last month, ICB revamped the brand in the UK.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp