UK: Intercontinental Brands gives Vodkat new look
Intercontinental Brands (ICB) has given its Vodkat Schnapps brand a new look for the UK market.
The new bottle will bring the brand's lion to the fore, the company said today (4 August), while the word 'Vodkat' will appear vertical and on an "etched glass" effect opaque label.
"Vodkat Schnapps has been one of the UK's fastest growing spirit and liqueur brands, growing at 42% this year over last. We felt the time was right to take the visual appeal of the brand on a few stages," said John Mills, managing director of ICB.
To support the launch, Vodkat Schnapps will benefit from a trade information campaign, a consumer press campaign and a national TV campaign, which will run from September through December.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report