UKRAINE: Interbrew's Krym sale gets approval
Interbrew announced yesterday that the Ukrainian Anti-Monopoly committee has approved the sale of its 83.98% stake in Krym Brewery to the Donetsk Brewery. A condition of Interbrew's acquisition of the Rogan Brewery in December 2000 was that the brewer, which at year-end 2000 had a 35% share of the Ukraine market, had to dispose of its stake in Krym.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites