UKRAINE: Interbrew ups share of Ukrainian market with Rogan purchase
Interbrew, the Belgian brewer which recently floated just over one-fifth of its capital on the Brussels Euronext exchange, yesterday said it has acquired a controlling interest in Rogan Brewery, Ukraine's second largest brewer. Interbrew said Sun Interbrew - a joint venture with the Sun brewing group of India - bought 81.4% of Rogan. The deal lifts Interbrew's share of Ukraine's growing beer market from 19% to 34%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director