BELGIUM: Interbrew upbeat about second quarter
John Brock, CEO of the Belgian brewer Interbrew, has said he believes the beermarket will pick up after a slow first quarter. Saying he was "guardedly optimistic" about second-quarter profits, Brock said: "The global beer industry will pick up." He was speaking after the company's shareholder meeting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO