UK: Interbrew UK launch one-litre Stella Artois bottle
A new one-litre bottle of Stella Artois, launched by Interbrew UK, will also benefit from the lager brand's £25m (US$35m) marketing support package for 2001. Designed from scratch, the new pack, according to Interbrew UK, reflects the mood of the eating occasion and along with the brand's premium positioning, will drive incremental sales by encouraging shoppers to buy for sharing with a meal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends