UK: Interbrew to outsource distribution operations
Interbrew, the Belgian brewing giant, today announced that its UK subsidiary plans to outsource its secondary distribution operations in the UK to Tradeteam, the specialist drinks distribution arm of Exel. The decision by Interbrew UK follows a strategic review of logistics operations in the UK and will result in focusing on its core sales, marketing and brewing activities, the company said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"