CUBA: Interbrew to expand its Cuban business
Belgian brewer Interbrew, has reached an agreement about expanding, its joint venture with the Cuban government, Cerveceria Bucanero. The company, which dates back to 1993, is to receive an investment in the existing brewing facilities, the construction of a new brewery of 1.5m hectolitres and the development of a distribution infrastructure throughout Cuba.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory