CUBA: Interbrew to expand its Cuban business
Belgian brewer Interbrew, has reached an agreement about expanding, its joint venture with the Cuban government, Cerveceria Bucanero. The company, which dates back to 1993, is to receive an investment in the existing brewing facilities, the construction of a new brewery of 1.5m hectolitres and the development of a distribution infrastructure throughout Cuba.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends