US: Interbrew to appeal block on Beck's integration
Interbrew has said it will appeal the decision last week by the Southern District Court of New York that has halted the integration of Interbrew's Beck's brand into the company's Labatt USA business. This order was granted in response to claims brought by Wisdom Import Sales, a subsidiary of FEMSA Cerveza and a 30% holder in Labatt USA, to block the integration of the Beck's brand into the LUSA portfolio without its consent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia