US: Interbrew to appeal block on Beck's integration
Interbrew has said it will appeal the decision last week by the Southern District Court of New York that has halted the integration of Interbrew's Beck's brand into the company's Labatt USA business. This order was granted in response to claims brought by Wisdom Import Sales, a subsidiary of FEMSA Cerveza and a 30% holder in Labatt USA, to block the integration of the Beck's brand into the LUSA portfolio without its consent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD