USA: Interbrew steps up US push for Stella Artois
Belgian brewing giant Interbrew has stepped its efforts to push flagship brand Stella Artois in the US. The company announced the lager will be available for the first time in the west of the United States, when it goes on sale in Denver, Colorado, this month. Although it has been available in other eastern states since 1999, the company now plans to expand westwards to new US markets, including Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas later this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range