NEW ZEALAND: Interbrew signs ten-year Stella deal with LN
Stella Artois has tripled in growth over the past three years in New Zealand and Julian Davidson, managing director of Lion Breweries said: "The contract is indicative of the productive relationship between Lion Breweries and Interbrew. The 10-year duration signals the level of commitment from Interbrew to continue working with us."
"We are very pleased with the support our premium brand, Stella Artois, has received in New Zealand." says Dieter Ammer, Interbrew regional president Germany, Southern Europe and Export. "In New Zealand Stella Artois has gained momentum both in on-premise and off-premise distribution. We feel confident this will continue with the support of our long term partnership with Lion Breweries."
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
Interbrew is to place a £1m support package behind its Czech brand Staropramen in the UK....
Lion Nathan has confirmed that it is in talks with an Australian wine distributor....
InBev has announced that the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of US$33.41 for the remaining Class A (non-voting) shares in SUN Interbrew, along with Class A Securitie...
SUN Interbrew is looking to buy into a Siberian brewer, according to local press reports....
Interbrew UK has announced plans to launch a new speciality beer....
Lion Nathan has posted a leap in profits for the first half of this year....
InBev has extended the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of USD33.41 in cash for the remaining shares and Securities that it does not already own in SUN Interbrew (SIL...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015