BELGIUM: Interbrew shareholders OK dividend
Interbrew, the Belgian brewer, has said that the General Shareholders Meeting of 29 April, 2003 approved the annual accounts 2002, as well as the gross dividend of 0.33 euro proposed by the Board of Directors. The dividend is payable as of 30 April 2003. The General Shareholders meeting also granted discharge to the directors and to the statutory auditor for the performance of their respective duties during the accounting year ending 31 December 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat