CANADA: Interbrew S.A./Labatt Brewing Company Limited Announcement
It is with great sadness that Interbrew S.A. and the Labatt Brewing Company Limited advise of the passing of Don Kitchen, Executive vice-president, North America. Mr. Kitchen, age 44, died suddenly early yesterday morning (Thursday, August 17) of natural causes while on business in Brussels, Belgium.During his time at Labatt, Mr. Kitchen made a tremendous contribution to the organization and was a key reason for our growing success in Canada and the United States.The thoughts and sympathies of all Interbrew employees go out to Mr. Kitchen's family at this most difficult time. He will be sorely missed.Details of funeral arrangements will be communicated in due course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO