CANADA: Interbrew S.A./Labatt Brewing Company Limited Announcement
It is with great sadness that Interbrew S.A. and the Labatt Brewing Company Limited advise of the passing of Don Kitchen, Executive vice-president, North America. Mr. Kitchen, age 44, died suddenly early yesterday morning (Thursday, August 17) of natural causes while on business in Brussels, Belgium.During his time at Labatt, Mr. Kitchen made a tremendous contribution to the organization and was a key reason for our growing success in Canada and the United States.The thoughts and sympathies of all Interbrew employees go out to Mr. Kitchen's family at this most difficult time. He will be sorely missed.Details of funeral arrangements will be communicated in due course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss