CANADA: Interbrew S.A./Labatt Brewing Company Limited Announcement
It is with great sadness that Interbrew S.A. and the Labatt Brewing Company Limited advise of the passing of Don Kitchen, Executive vice-president, North America. Mr. Kitchen, age 44, died suddenly early yesterday morning (Thursday, August 17) of natural causes while on business in Brussels, Belgium.During his time at Labatt, Mr. Kitchen made a tremendous contribution to the organization and was a key reason for our growing success in Canada and the United States.The thoughts and sympathies of all Interbrew employees go out to Mr. Kitchen's family at this most difficult time. He will be sorely missed.Details of funeral arrangements will be communicated in due course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research