BELGIUM: Interbrew plans Stella launch in Moscow
Interbrew will launch its flagship brand Stella Artois in the Russian market from April, CEO Hugo Powell told analysts in Brussels today. Announcing Interbrew's results, he praised the brand's amazing success over the past decade, which saw compound growth of 8% from 1990-1998 and has increased its market share in over 50 markets this year. Worldwide, it has sold more than 7.3m hectolitres (hl) and in its largest market, the UK, it increased this year from 3.6m hl to 4m hl.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo director steps down over health issue