BELGIUM: Interbrew plans Stella launch in Moscow
Interbrew will launch its flagship brand Stella Artois in the Russian market from April, CEO Hugo Powell told analysts in Brussels today. Announcing Interbrew's results, he praised the brand's amazing success over the past decade, which saw compound growth of 8% from 1990-1998 and has increased its market share in over 50 markets this year. Worldwide, it has sold more than 7.3m hectolitres (hl) and in its largest market, the UK, it increased this year from 3.6m hl to 4m hl.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down