US: Interbrew loses Beck's distribution case
The Belgian brewer, Interbrew, has been prevented from integrating its Beck's beer brand into its US distribution operation. A Second US Circuit Court of Appeals judgment upheld a suit in a lower court, brought by the Mexican brewer, Femsa, preventing Interbrew from merging Beck's beer brand into its Labatt USA operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman