UK: Interbrew launches £9m XXXX campaign
Interbrew UK is launching the first advertising campaign for its Australian beer brand, Castlemaine XXXX, since it took over the brand earlier this year, in an effort to re-establish it as a mainstream lager. The multi-media campaign features two Australian characters who travel the world to seek out Castlemaine XXXX in the most unusual places. "The underlying message is that Aussies go everywhere and always have a good time - with Castlemaine XXXX playing a major part in that," said Interbrew.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down