THAILAND: Interbrew in talks for Thai joint venture
Interbrew, the Belgian beer giant, has entered into exclusive negotiations with Thailand's leading brewer Boonrawd Brewery, to create a joint venture in the country. It is expected that this joint venture be finalised and set up in the spring of this year. Although Interbrew, through its Beck's subsidiary, is already present on the Thai market with the Kloster brand, Boonrawd Brewery owns the most recognized brands in the Thai beer market: Singha and Leo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits