CZECH REPUBLIC: Interbrew extends share offer in Prazske Pivovary
Interbrew is to offer a small number of shares to the public of its Czech subsidiary Prazske Pivovary. The shares will be offered in a rights issue and are those that existing shareholders did not subscribe to. Interbrew is offering new shares in the country's second largest brewer to cover losses made over the last six years, completing a period of financial and production restructuring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1