CZECH REPUBLIC: Interbrew extends share offer in Prazske Pivovary
Interbrew is to offer a small number of shares to the public of its Czech subsidiary Prazske Pivovary. The shares will be offered in a rights issue and are those that existing shareholders did not subscribe to. Interbrew is offering new shares in the country's second largest brewer to cover losses made over the last six years, completing a period of financial and production restructuring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World