BELGIUM: Interbrew denies interest in Miller or Karlsberg
The Belgium beer giant Interbrew, hot from a major acquisition drive in the last two years, has indicated that that it will not participate in any major buys in the near future. Talking to Reuters after its annual shareholders meeting, the company's comments were particularly aimed at the speculation over the future of US giant Miller Brewing and the German brewer Karlsberg.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director