GERMANY: Interbrew and Campari sign distribution agreement
The Italian drinks producer Campari has signed an agreement with the brewing giant Interbrew, which will see the Belgian beermaker distribute the mixed drink Campari Mix in Germany. The agreement will come into effect in April and help Interbrew take advantage of the growing mixed drinks market in Germany, the brewer said. Interbrew said that the same type of people drink Campari Mixx who purchase its leading Beck's brand, which it bought in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss