GERMANY: Interbrew and Campari sign distribution agreement
The Italian drinks producer Campari has signed an agreement with the brewing giant Interbrew, which will see the Belgian beermaker distribute the mixed drink Campari Mix in Germany. The agreement will come into effect in April and help Interbrew take advantage of the growing mixed drinks market in Germany, the brewer said. Interbrew said that the same type of people drink Campari Mixx who purchase its leading Beck's brand, which it bought in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned