GERMANY: Interbrew and Campari sign distribution agreement
The Italian drinks producer Campari has signed an agreement with the brewing giant Interbrew, which will see the Belgian beermaker distribute the mixed drink Campari Mix in Germany. The agreement will come into effect in April and help Interbrew take advantage of the growing mixed drinks market in Germany, the brewer said. Interbrew said that the same type of people drink Campari Mixx who purchase its leading Beck's brand, which it bought in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1