GERMANY: Interbrew and Campari sign distribution agreement
The Italian drinks producer Campari has signed an agreement with the brewing giant Interbrew, which will see the Belgian beermaker distribute the mixed drink Campari Mix in Germany. The agreement will come into effect in April and help Interbrew take advantage of the growing mixed drinks market in Germany, the brewer said. Interbrew said that the same type of people drink Campari Mixx who purchase its leading Beck's brand, which it bought in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down