GERMANY: Interbrew acquisition of Brauergilde Hannover AG closed
Interbrew, the Belgian brewer, has announced that its acquisition of Brauergilde Hannover AG closed earlier this week. In a statement the company said: "In compliance with the German Take-over Act, a wholly-owned German subsidiary of Interbrew has announced mandatory offers for the remaining shares of Gilde Brauerei AG, Hanover, and Hofbrauhaus Wolters AG, Braunschweig. The terms of the mandatory offers will be set forth in the respective offer documents after clearance of the publication by the German financial services regulator."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends