GERMANY: Interbrew acquisition of Brauergilde Hannover AG closed
Interbrew, the Belgian brewer, has announced that its acquisition of Brauergilde Hannover AG closed earlier this week. In a statement the company said: "In compliance with the German Take-over Act, a wholly-owned German subsidiary of Interbrew has announced mandatory offers for the remaining shares of Gilde Brauerei AG, Hanover, and Hofbrauhaus Wolters AG, Braunschweig. The terms of the mandatory offers will be set forth in the respective offer documents after clearance of the publication by the German financial services regulator."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Altria raises Anheuser-Busch InBev holding
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends