GERMANY: Interbrew acquisition of Brauergilde Hannover AG closed
Interbrew, the Belgian brewer, has announced that its acquisition of Brauergilde Hannover AG closed earlier this week. In a statement the company said: "In compliance with the German Take-over Act, a wholly-owned German subsidiary of Interbrew has announced mandatory offers for the remaining shares of Gilde Brauerei AG, Hanover, and Hofbrauhaus Wolters AG, Braunschweig. The terms of the mandatory offers will be set forth in the respective offer documents after clearance of the publication by the German financial services regulator."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"