GERMANY: Interbrew acquisition of Brauergilde Hannover AG closed
Interbrew, the Belgian brewer, has announced that its acquisition of Brauergilde Hannover AG closed earlier this week. In a statement the company said: "In compliance with the German Take-over Act, a wholly-owned German subsidiary of Interbrew has announced mandatory offers for the remaining shares of Gilde Brauerei AG, Hanover, and Hofbrauhaus Wolters AG, Braunschweig. The terms of the mandatory offers will be set forth in the respective offer documents after clearance of the publication by the German financial services regulator."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire