BRUSSELS: Interbrew acquires brewing activities of Bass
Interbrew, the World's Local Brewer, has reached agreement with Bass PLC to purchase its brewing activities ("Bass Brewers") for GBP 2.3 billion. This acquisition represents a further landmark transaction for Interbrew. Its completion is subject to regulatory approval. Bass Brewers and the former Whitbread Beer Company have a combined UK market share of 32%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World