BRUSSELS: Interbrew acquires brewing activities of Bass
Interbrew, the World's Local Brewer, has reached agreement with Bass PLC to purchase its brewing activities ("Bass Brewers") for GBP 2.3 billion. This acquisition represents a further landmark transaction for Interbrew. Its completion is subject to regulatory approval. Bass Brewers and the former Whitbread Beer Company have a combined UK market share of 32%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits