BRUSSELS: Interbrew acquires brewing activities of Bass
Interbrew, the World's Local Brewer, has reached agreement with Bass PLC to purchase its brewing activities ("Bass Brewers") for GBP 2.3 billion. This acquisition represents a further landmark transaction for Interbrew. Its completion is subject to regulatory approval. Bass Brewers and the former Whitbread Beer Company have a combined UK market share of 32%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends