US: Interactive website for Knappogue Castle
Spirits marketer Castle Brands has launched a website for its Irish single malt whiskey Knappogue Castle Whiskey, marking the culmination of the development of a new interactive online strategy for the company by STC Associates.
The Knappogue Castle Whiskey brand was launched over a decade ago, and STC said the creation of the new interactive website would introduce the brand to a new generation of elite drinkers.
"STC Associates wanted to bring the realm of interactivity to the product to broaden its relationship with whiskey drinkers," said Sophie Ann Terrisse, CEO of STC Associates. "Working with Castle Brands for over a decade, we understand the importance of keeping true to the brand and the drinking experience. We took into account these factors and created a site that reaches a new audience while keeping the relationship personal. It's not just a brand, it's an experience."
The website uses 3D interactive technology to tell the story of Knappogue Castle, with visitors to the site given the chance to "visit" individual rooms of the castle, absorbing its history while learning about the production process for single malt Irish whiskey.
Fiji Water has announced a new Ocado listing of its 500ml and 1ltr product....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Brown-Forman is to release the third whiskey in its Woodford Reserve Master's Collection series in November....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to launch an "ultra premium" rye whiskey across the US this month, devised to capture more of the premium cocktail market....
Castle Brands has said that it has completed a cash infusion of US$15m, designed to improve the drinks group's stability by cutting debt....
Castle Brands has said that it has boosted company stability by signing a cash infusion deal worth US$15m....
The CEO of C&C Group has resigned because the Irish drinks company "has not met the expectations" of a repositioning strategy....
Castle Brands has said it is in advanced discussions to receive a US$12.5m cash infusion, as the drinks group looks to make itself more secure....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014