UK: Inter-Rhône jumps on the bus for London push
Click through to view Inter-Rhône's new London bus ads
Inter-Rhône, the association of Cotes du Rhône and Rhône Valley wine producers, has launched an advertising campaign on London public transport ahead of Christmas.
The “Red Heel” campaign will run to the end of this month and feature across 24 bus lines in the UK capital, the association said yesterday (13 December). The ads will also appear in selected Tube stations, Inter-Rhône said.
“We really wanted to continue our support of the UK market, which remains the most important export market for Rhône wines,” Inter-Rhône said. “The objective of the campaign is to make Rhône wines front of mind with consumers in the run up to the key Christmas sales period.”
No financial details of the campaign were disclosed.
In May, Inter-Rhône said Rhône Valley wines exports reached record levels last year.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK