UK: Inspirit to distribute Sagatiba in UK
Sagatiba has hired Inspirit Brands for its UK distribution.
The cachaça producer said today (2 July) that, from August, the drinks marketing and brand development agency will be its exclusive distributor for the UK market.
Inspirit Brands' portfolio will include Sagatiba Pura and Sagatiba Velha cachaças.
"We are delighted to welcome Sagatiba to the inspirit brands portfolio," said Stuart Ekins, sales and marketing director at Inspirit. "Sagatiba's passion for bringing premium cachaça to the world has reinvigorated the popularity of the entire category in the UK and driven significant growth in our market."
Sagatiba commercial director Nick Gillett added: "Our growth in the UK has been phenomenal and inspirit is the perfect partner to realise our vision for further success and bring the pure spirit of Brazil to everyone in the UK that appreciates great drinks."
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018