US: Innovative Beverage signs Select distribution deal
Innovative Beverage Group Holdings has signed a deal with Select Drink to expand distribution of its 'drank' brand into St Louis, Missouri.
"St. Louis has been very receptive to adopting drank, so much so that we had to expand our distribution and look to a large, local distributor to keep up with the growing demand for our product in this area," said Peter Bianchi, CEO of Innovative Beverage Group.
"Select Drink has the existing relationships with local retailers that are instrumental in building brands and expanding distribution of a new and innovative product like drank."
John Kinsella, vice president of Select Drink, added: "We've been hearing a lot of talk about the trend of relaxation beverages, so carrying a product like drank just made sense to us. Drank has already been selling well in the St Louis stores where it has been available."
Drank is currently sold in several markets, including New York, Houston, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Waco, Livingston and Austin, Texas.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer