US: Innovative Beverage Group signs distribution deal
Innovative Beverage Group has signed a distribution deal with long-time Anheuser-Busch partner, Arkansas Distribution Company.
Innovative said today (19 March) that the deal will expand the reach of its relaxation beverage Drank to 17 counties in the north-east Arkansas region.
Peter Bianchi, CEO of Innovative, said: "This not only helps to expand distribution of our extreme relaxation beverage, but it also speaks volumes about the significance of this new functional beverage category when a well-known Budweiser distributor like Arkansas Distributing Company decides to carry our product."
Drank, launched in early 2008, is a lightly carbonated beverage infused with melatonin, valerian root and rose hips, which, according to Innovative, provide a relaxing effect.
A shift in demand for premium beers in western markets and a cautious second-half outlook has taken some of the shine off a strong first half performance from Anheuser-Busch InBev, writes Michelle Rus...
See the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Private equity group CVC Capital Partners still intends to acquire Anheuser-Busch InBev brewing assets in Eastern Europe, just-drinks understands....
InBev UK, the divsion of Anheuser-Busch InBev, is to launch an advertising campaign for its alcohol-free Beck's Blue brand....
The CEO of Canada's Brick Brewing Company has told just-drinks his business will "aggressively defend" an intellectual property lawsuit brought by Anheuser-Busch InBev....
Brewing conglomerate Anheuser-Busch InBev is set to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange this week....
Vermont Spirits has secured distribution for its vodka portfolio in New York State in the US....
Czech brewer Budejovicky Budvar does not have an exclusive right to the name "Bud" in EU member states, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) has ruled....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015