US: Innovative Beverage Group posts Q1 revenue increase
Innovative Beverage Group Holdings posted an increase in first quarter revenue today (15 May), boosted by the launch of its "relaxation" beverage, Drank.
For three months ended 31 March, sales revenue reached US$1.29bn, compared to $204m for the same period of 2008.
The company said that the signing of new agreements with national distributors and expansion into new sales territories drove the increase in sales.
Net income reached $170m or $0.03 per share, compared to a loss of $101m or 0.002 per share in the previous year.
"The growth of awareness comes full circle leading us to new distributors, which in turn increase our rate of expansion, which then leads to further awareness," said Peter Bianchi, CEO of Innovative Beverage Group.
"This is a profitable whirlpool to be caught in."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research