US: Innovative Beverage Group broadens Drank presence
Innovative Beverage Group (IBG) has secured distribution for its "relaxation beverage" Drank in the mid-Tennessee area of the US.
The Texas-based company said earlier this week that Layfield Distribution will handle the brand in 34 counties encompassing the cities of Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Columbia, and Clarksville.
Layfield will provide direct store delivery service for the product, with plans including a custom fleet of Drank vans and sales team to service the region.
"Adding Drank to our product mix was just good business at this time in our company's development," said Layfield's CEO, John Layfield. "We are pleased to have the opportunity to distribute such a unique product in this growing market in Tennessee."
Drank is a carbonated, grape-flavoured beverage formulated with calming agents including melatonin, rose hips, and valerian root.
Last month, IBG posted a 296% leap in Q3 sales, which reached US$781,600 for the period.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends