US: Innovative Beverage Group broadens Drank presence
Innovative Beverage Group (IBG) has secured distribution for its "relaxation beverage" Drank in the mid-Tennessee area of the US.
The Texas-based company said earlier this week that Layfield Distribution will handle the brand in 34 counties encompassing the cities of Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Columbia, and Clarksville.
Layfield will provide direct store delivery service for the product, with plans including a custom fleet of Drank vans and sales team to service the region.
"Adding Drank to our product mix was just good business at this time in our company's development," said Layfield's CEO, John Layfield. "We are pleased to have the opportunity to distribute such a unique product in this growing market in Tennessee."
Drank is a carbonated, grape-flavoured beverage formulated with calming agents including melatonin, rose hips, and valerian root.
Last month, IBG posted a 296% leap in Q3 sales, which reached US$781,600 for the period.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research