US: Innovative Beverage Group broadens Drank presence
Innovative Beverage Group (IBG) has secured distribution for its "relaxation beverage" Drank in the mid-Tennessee area of the US.
The Texas-based company said earlier this week that Layfield Distribution will handle the brand in 34 counties encompassing the cities of Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Columbia, and Clarksville.
Layfield will provide direct store delivery service for the product, with plans including a custom fleet of Drank vans and sales team to service the region.
"Adding Drank to our product mix was just good business at this time in our company's development," said Layfield's CEO, John Layfield. "We are pleased to have the opportunity to distribute such a unique product in this growing market in Tennessee."
Drank is a carbonated, grape-flavoured beverage formulated with calming agents including melatonin, rose hips, and valerian root.
Last month, IBG posted a 296% leap in Q3 sales, which reached US$781,600 for the period.
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends