TURKEY: Innovative Beverage eyes ‘Drank’ expansion
Drank founder to speak at InnoBev Congress
The CEO of Innovative Beverage Group Holdings is to address drink industry leaders at the InnoBev Congress in Turkey in March, in the hope of attracting global distributors to its 'relaxation beverage' Drank.
In December, the firm expanded the distribution of Drank to Canada, but CEO and creator of the soft drink Peter Bianchi said he his hoping the event will help introduce the drink to consumers in more countries globally.
"We believe that participating in this conference will help us reach market leaders and distributors on a global level. This is just one of the many steps we are taking to make Drank the international relaxation beverage of choice,” Bianchi said on Friday (5 February).
The InnoBev Sixth Global Soft Drink Congress will take place from 9-11 in Istanbul and attendees will include leaders from Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Wal-Mart.
Bianchi will host a session entitled ‘Health Through Science: Drank For Relaxation’ on 11 March and will discuss “innovation in the functional beverage category and the driving forces behind the relaxation beverage trend”.
"We are thrilled to have the opportunity to participate alongside dynamic industry leaders from Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Wal-Mart and other beverage experts from around the world," said Bianchi, CEO of Innovative Beverage Group. "Drank's popularity has catapulted it to the forefront of pop-culture in the United States. Having been invited to present at this international event speaks volumes to our ability to capture the attention of an international audience and gain worldwide exposure."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts