US/CANADA: Innovative Beverage expands Drank distribution
Innovative Beverage Group Holdings has expanded the distribution of its 'relaxation beverage' Drank to Canada.
The beverage will roll out to stores in Canada within the first few weeks of January and will be on shelves in time for the Winter Olympics, the company said yesterday (17 December).
"Since its launch in early 2008, drank has gained mass-market appeal across the United States," said Peter Bianchi, CEO of Innovative Beverage Group. "In response to the popularity of drank…now we will be able to attack the huge Canadian consumer demand for our Extreme Relaxation beverage."
Earlier this year, Innovative Beverage Group entered into an agreement with Ludwig Distributing Co. to take Drank to east-central Arkansas.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push