Product Launch - UK: Innocent’s Juice Blends
Click through to view Innocent’s Juice Blends
Innocent’s Juice Blends
Category - Soft drinks, juice, blends
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP2.19 (US$3.50) per 90cl bottle
Distribution - Innocent
Innocent has lined up the launch of three additional juice blends for its domestic UK market. The variants comprise orange & mango, apple & berry and apple, peach & pear flavours.
Earlier this year, the company, which is majority-owned by The Coca-Cola Co, committed GBP14m (US$22.5m) to brand investment in the UK over the next 12 months.
This January innocent will be adding to its successful range of NFC juice blends with three new delicious recipes.
The first innocent juice blends were launched in January 2012 and proved so popular that we decided to add three more tasty and refreshing recipes with our new orange & mango, apple & berry and apple, peach & pear juices.
- apple, peach & pear is an exceptionally tasty blend of 6 sweet apples, 1 juicy peach and half a pear.
- apple & berry is a deliciously refreshing juice of crisp apples, sweet strawberries and tangy blackcurrants,
- orange & mango is a fantastic juice blend made from 9 zesty oranges and three-quarters of a velvety crushed mango
Douglas Lamont, marketing director at innocent drinks, says “The launch of our juice blends range last year has been extremely well received by both existing innocent drinkers and brand new consumers, with 50% of our blends sales being incremental to the NFC category. Our NFC juice range has grown rapidly to a RSV of GBP95 million*, and we expect these new blends to add to that success. We hope the new delicious additions to our blends range will excite consumers and offer them more options to enjoy a tasty and refreshing NFC juice.”
Our refreshing juice blends are never concentrated, never sweetened and every 150ml serving gives you 1 of your 5-a-day. They come in a lovely recyclable carafe and 10% of profits go to people who need it more than us through the innocent foundation.
They will be available in shops across the country from January 2013 priced from £2.19 for a 900ml carafe.
Original source: Company Release
Innocent Drinks Ltd is set to sell its remaining 42% stake to The Coca-Cola Co, with whom it first went into partnership in 2009. The objective is to gain a stronger presence within fruit/vegetable ju...
The drinks sector is particularly fertile ground for mergers and acquisition activity, with a number of big businesses accustomed to making acquisitions to spur growth, new players popping up all over...
The analysts in this report forecast the Energy Drink market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 12.9 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the inc...
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- just The Preview - Constellation Brands' Q2 & H1
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours