UK: Innocent to relaunch Juicy Water
Innocent is investing GBP1m (US$1.9m) in rebranding its Juicy Water drink as This Water.
The UK drinks company said the move represented a serious commitment to the country's fast growing water-plus category.
"It's an area with great growth potential and our feedback from drinkers to the brand has been extremely positive," said Richard Reed, Innocent's co-founder.
This Water will comprise the same ingredients as Juicy Water - 80% UK spring water, 15% fruit juice and 5% natural sugar - and will be introduced this summer in four variants. All variants come in 420ml PET bottles.
Although Innocent has yet to finalise its promotional plans, the company said they would include sampling and in-store POS material.
Juicy Water was first launched in 2003.
Following the recent floods in the UK, bottled water companies provided emergency supplies when mains water services broke down. Their largely unsung actions gave the companies a chance to demonstrate...
The health attributes of bottled water seem incontrovertible but the environmental issues surrounding the production and marketing of bottled water have opened what might have been viewed as a blamele...
Since their introduction 30 years ago, the use of PET bottles has expanded hugely in the soft drinks market, writes Richard Corbett of industry analysts Canadean. But challenges remain, not least boos...
Cott Corporation's Mexican business has acquired the assets of the El Riego company in Mexico....
Nestle Waters is set to buy a water production facility in the US, according to local reports....
Britvic is set to run a marketing campaign for its Tango soft drink brand in the UK....
Negative publicity has contributed to a second successive year of declining CSD sales in India, according to recent research....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has delivered a record net profit after tax for the half-year, as Australia and New Zealand performed strongly and Indonesia demonstrated a continuing recovery for the group....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research