UK: Innocent teams up with McDonald's
Innocent is teaming up with McDonald's by trialling its smoothies at 80 of the fast food company's restaurants in the north of England.
Speaking to just-drinks today (4 May), Innocent said its smoothies will be available in Happy Meals in fast food outlets across the north-east and Yorkshire from this week.
McDonald's will use the strawberry, blackberry and raspberry flavours for six months but plans to introduce a permanent range if the trial proves successful.
Asked whether teaming up with McDonald's might tarnish the health drinks company's reputation with some consumers, a spokesperson for the company said: "We're not handing over our values. We're offering parents more choice, that's all. It's all about getting fruit to children."
Following the recent floods in the UK, bottled water companies provided emergency supplies when mains water services broke down. Their largely unsung actions gave the companies a chance to demonstrate...
Coca-Cola's US$4.1bn acquisition of Glacéau gives the company a presence in the growing enhanced waters sector where, writes Annette Farr, the soft drinks giant will be competing not only with smaller...
The expanding functional soft drinks market will continue to offer opportunities for smaller companies but, writes Helen Lewis, the growth potential has attracted major drinks corporations who are exp...
The biennial IFE trade show in London has over the years been the initial launch pad for many successful brands and heralded numerous mainstream trends in the soft drinks sector. Annette Farr visited ...
The Advertising Standards Authority in the UK has pulled up Innocent for an advert that claimed its smoothie detoxified the body....
Innocent has teamed up with Carbon Clear in the UK in a promotion that will be dedicated to replanting trees....
Innocent plans to launch a range of water products in the UK functional drinks market this month....
Innocent Drinks is dropping its Fruitstock music festival in the UK for a village fête in the capital....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research