UK: Innocent rolls-out Kids smoothie campaign
Innocent Drinks has launched a campaign for its Kids smoothie range
Innocent Drinks has launched a campaign for its Kids smoothie range in the UK targeted at parents.
The campaign, Innocent said today (18 March), will run for three months and will include television advertising and an on-pack promotion. The firm will also launch a new Kids website in April.
"We had a really successful year in 2010, with a 30+% growth on Innocent Kids, so are looking forward to a strong 2011," an Innocent spokesperson told just-drinks.
The television ad, which can be seen below, is currently being shown on channels including, Five, CITV, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.
The on-pack promotion will see Innocent give away alphabet magnets on around 5.6m packs of Kids smoothies. Around 10,000 magnets will also feature in Go Girl and Toxic magazines.
Last month, Innocent launched an orange and apple fruit juice.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban