UK: Innocent pumps GBP14m into brand investment
Click through to view Innocent's latest ad campaign
Innocent has unveiled a new year marketing campaign as it commits GBP14m (US$22.5m) to brand investment over the next 12 months.
The company, which is majority-owned by The Coca-Cola Co, started the push this week with a GBP1.1m ad campaign that targets health-conscious consumers, it said today (4 January). The print and outdoor campaign will also run on digital media, the London-headquartered firm said.
“The New Year is a key time for us,” Innocent marketing director, Douglas Lamont, said. “It is when consumers reassess their habits and look to make healthier choices.”
The company added that retail sales of its juice and smoothies increased by 42% in 2012.
Last year Innocent stepped up its email and social media marketing activity. In May it expanded the remit of its email and SMS marketing operator to cover all of Europe.
The Coca-Cola Co upped its stake in Innocent to 58% in 2010.
This month's management briefing continues with our look at environmental sustainability in the drinks industry. Following his look at the brewing sector earlier this year, Ben Cooper turns his attent...
Innocent Drinks Ltd is set to sell its remaining 42% stake to The Coca-Cola Co, with whom it first went into partnership in 2009. The objective is to gain a stronger presence within fruit/vegetable ju...
The second part of this month's management briefing, which focuses on the soft drinks and bottled water category, looks at the relationship between producers and their suppliers....
In 2012, a key shift in consumer interest was towards chilled products. Consumers increasingly looked to the fridge areas in supermarkets/hypermarkets for fruit/vegetable juice. As a result categories...
In the final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the soft drinks and bottled water sector, Ben Cooper considers the importance of connecting with c...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets