UK: Innocent goes small with 16cl offerings
Click through to view the new size offering from Innocent in the UK
Innocent is set to launch a 16cl version of two of its smoothie variants in the UK.
The company, which is majority-owned by The Coca-Cola Co, said earlier today (11 April) that its strawberries & bananas and mangoes & passion fruits smoothies will be available in the smaller PET bottles. Both variants will be offered as part of meal deals in Tesco and Sainsbury’s from April, or individually with an SRP of GBP1.09 (US$1.74) each.
Each bottle provides one portion of the Government-recommended five portions of fruit and vegetables a day, and contains around 100 calories.
In 2011, global soft drinks sales reached 609bn litres, up by 4% over the previous year and continuing a steady upwards trend. At the same time, global consumption continues to evolve, both in terms o...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research